it does exactly what is says on the tin!!
- we will host your job/careers page within your own website for you to advertise as many vacancies as you like, there is no requirement for any outside help or web tools.
- branded as your own page, visitors will never know its hosted by us.
- all your applications are managed by you, using our candidate management system.
- view CVs, reject unsuitable candidates, grade shortlisted applicants, make notes and email details to colleagues, all from the same secure, online place.
- each vacancy has a unique email address so even if you are advertising elsewhere, all applications flow to the same location without clogging up your normal inbox.
To advertise on your own website, all you pay is a one-off set up fee of £149 +VAT and then place as many job adverts on your page as you like. Completely free of charge!
To get started, call us on 0800 1588227.
click the links below to start saving
Nearly two thirds of small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) admit to not following correct procedures when sacking a worker, research finds.
More employers intend to hire staff than lay them off in the remainder of 2012, according to research from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Reforms that will allow parents to share up to a year's leave after the birth of a child have been announced by deputy prime minister Nick Clegg.