Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our Click Recruit website.
As a business we are governed by many rules
and regulations that cover every aspect of our day-to-day operation and because
of this, we have a number of documents that outline how we interact via our website
for both our visitors and our clients (members) and how we would like them to interact
Here at Click Recruit we will always endeavor to keep things as simple and easy to understand as possible, it’s the Click way of doing business and I guess we will never change, but sometimes you need all the ‘legal jargon’ and we promise that it will only be found here on these pages.
Our legal team insists on it...
Terms and Conditions
Our website is designed to be both easy to use and navigate. It is full of interesting facts about all things recruitment which we hope you find useful, so we ask if you continue to browse and use it, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of its use in full.
Together with our terms & conditions we would ask you read (in conjunction)
with you in relation to this website. We
would ask that if you disagree
with any part of these terms and conditions please find the ‘close’ button and
leave our website and do not (or continue to) use our website.
The term ‘Click Recruit’ or ‘Click Europe Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 114 Park Avenue North, Northampton, NN3 2JB. Our company registration number is 0753095 registered in England & Wales and the term ‘you’ or ‘member’ refers to you, the user or viewer of our website.
You will be able to navigate around most of our website without having to register with Click Recruit, but please note if you register and become a member with our website you will be asked to agree (via the ‘I Agree’ button) to the terms and conditions set out in this document and that you agree to abide by them.
The content of the pages of this website are for your general information
and use only and all intellectual property, its content and all other documents
belong to us or our licensors. It is
subject to change without notice so please return to these terms &
conditions from time to time.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
· You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· When using this website you shall ensure that all relevant online posts or information sent to or from this website any material or information:
o for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
o that is in anyway discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
o that is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and have not reviewed them. If you choose to follow a third party link from our website, you do this at entirely at your own risk.
· You may find that our website has been linked from another website and you may also link to our website but you are not allowed to replicate our website or its pages in anyway. You must not (or attempt to imply) that we endorse any services or such product unless it has been agreed by us.
· You must not imply by the way of misrepresent your relationship with us or provide any false information about us. You do not link from a website that is either owned by you or such website gives permission to provide such links, and does not contain offensive content or information that would be deemed controversial and or, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
· If you so choose to provide a link to our website that are in any way a breach of our terms & conditions, you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions from another parties.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
· We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. We have provided back-up to this website if we do encounter any downtime due to server or, other technical issues we might encounter. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
· From time to time we are required to perform testing or, maintenance on our website and during these times we will always provide advance warning to our visitors and members but we are not be obliged to do so.
Please do not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Our website is protected via the use of secure security software, however we ask that you must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications or for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent. We are always happy to promote our website as long as rules are followed.
Access All Areas
We actively encourage you to use our website; it is our ‘shop front’ in this technology driven world; however what we do ask is the following;
You may view any part of the website that is available to visitors; there are areas of the site that are only available to members and these are accessed via our secure login.
You may download for caching purposes only, and print any pages from our website for your own personal use (although we do ask that you please consider the environment when doing this), all these are subject to the restrictions set out elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
Click Recruit Members are provided with a unique username/password that will allow access to areas of the site that the general public do not have access to, these username/passwords are strictly confidential. We reserve the right to restrict (or remove) access if we feel they have not been kept confidential and may bring the website into possible misuse.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with
English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Click Recruit is the trading name of Click Europe Ltd. We are registered in England & Wales. Reg No: 07532095. VAT No: 107476807. Reg Office: 114 Park Avenue North, Northampton, NN3 2JB.
Click Europe Ltd